Polish business has vigorously joined the fight against the coronavirus epidemic through financial and in-kind support of medical facilities throughout the country. The companies belonging to LERG Capital Group, including LERG SA, Hanex GTX from Dąbrowa Górnicza, Marpol SA from Ignatki near Białystok and Permedia SA from Lublin – – provided hospitals with financial as well as in-kind support in the form of disinfecting liquids, protective masks and disposable bedding. A film required in the production of safety visors is also donated. Medical units in Dębica, Łańcut, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Białystok and Łódź also received help. The companies declare further assistance.
Polish healthcare system, currently on the front line of the fight against the virus, is struggling due to shortages of equipment and protection measures. To support the government’s efforts in combating the pandemic, Group companies provide in-kind and financial support to hospitals, and LERG has launched the production of a virucidal hand sanitizer. The DiSiHANDS sanitizer is already available from wholesalers. Any day now, our offer will also include surface disinfectants.
Financial and in-kind assistance was received, among others by:
• Healthcare Centre in Dębica
• Non-public healthcare institution – Care and Nursing Facility in Pustków (Budy)
• St. Archangel Michael Hospital in Łańcut (by the decision of the Governor of Subcarpathia Province repurposed into an infectious diseases hospital intended for admission and hospitalization of suspected COVID-19 cases)
• Zagłębie Oncology Centre in Dąbrowa Górnicza
• Provincial Oncology and Traumatology Centre in Łódź
• and other minor local healthcare units whose list remains open.
Moreover, in cooperation with Fedex Courier Service, film for the production of safety visors is provided free of charge to companies throughout Poland. In this context, collaboration was also established as part of the “Printers for Medics” and “Corona Safety Visor” social media campaigns.
The LERG Group operates in the area of the broadly understood chemical industry and the plastics market. The Group companies: Lerg S.A., Marpol S.A., GTX Hanex Plastic Sp. z o.o., Permedia S.A..< Back