We have a specialised laboratory characterised by extensive and modern equipment, which enables a wide range of measurements and tests to be carried out on packaging and plastics:
- A gas chromatograph with a headspace sampler and a flame ionization detector, GC-FID Perkin Elmer – enable the determination of acetaldehyde and volatile substances concentration in a PET matrix.
- Zwick/Roell universal force testing machine – ensures that a broad range of mechanical and strength properties measurements can be carried out for various types of containers and foil.
- Dynisco melt flow indexer – allows the examination of rhologic properties of melted PET material and of other polymers
- DSC Netzsch differential scanning calorimeter – allows a broad range of thermal properties and crystalinity degree of plastics to be determined
- Nikon optical polarizing microscope with Leica microtome and a digital camera – enables the observation of packaging structure and polymer microstructure
- Hunter Lap spectrophotometer – allows for the examination of the optical properties of plastic products
- Elektrophysik magnetic thickness gauge – enables the measurement of container wall thickness
- Radwag moisture analyzer – determines the humidity of raw materials and plastic products
- Memmert and Salvislab driers with vacuum pump – sample preparation, containment tests
- Coesfeld bulk density tester – bulk density of raw materials (granulates, regranulates, flakes, millings)
- Labeohm resistivity meter – surface resistivity of foil
- Basic measurement and control equipment: assessment of dimensions and basic quality characteristics of containers